The project assignment provides a forum for analyzing and evaluating relevant topics for this unit on the basis of the course competencies covered.
The environmental analysis is an essential step for gaining factual knowledge and position about a healthcare organization. Referring to the critical functions of internal consulting, conduct a SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats) analysis of a selected healthcare organization. Select one opportunity and provide a rationale for process improvement addressing the following questions:
- ****How does improvement of the Opportunity support the Mission and Vision of the organization?
- ****What are the benefits and any risks to the healthcare organization associated with the noted Opportunity?
- ****What impact does the selected Opportunity play in the market share of the healthcare organization or specific services?
- ****How does selected Opportunity affect the financial health of the healthcare organization?
To support your work, use your course and text readings and also use the South University Online Library. As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format.
- Support your rationale course reading or outside authoritative sources.
- Post a minimum 500 words in Microsoft Word format.
- Cite any sources you use using correct APA format on a separate page.