Risk Workshop and Risk Register
Note: The assignments in this course are a series of papers that are based on the same case. The assignments depend on one another.
Write an 8–10-page paper in which you:
- Identify the required pre-workshop activities.
- Prepare a risk workshop agenda based on the Sample Agenda for a First Risk Assessment/Two-Day Risk Workshop (Figure B-8 in Practical Project Risk Management). Include suggested time intervals for each activity and justify why each agenda item is relevant for this case.
- Determine the top five threats in a risk register following the Sample Simplified Risk Register Format (Figure B-11 in Practical Project Risk Management). Include information from the case for each threat.
- Justify the assignment of probability and impacts for each threat identified.
- Document the top three opportunities in a risk register following the Sample Simplified Risk Register Format (Figure B-11 in Practical Project Risk Management). Include information from the case for each opportunity.
- Justify the assignment of probability and impacts for each opportunity identified.
- Use at least three quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Create a risk register that assesses the probability of impacts for threats and opportunities and is informed by a risk workshop.