magine that you are an office manager and you have been tasked with the job of coordinating and leading the dismissal meeting for an employee layoff.
Write a 6 to 8 page paper in which you:
- Propose three ways that a manager can cope with any negative emotions that may accompany an employee layoff.
- Describe a step-by-step process for conducting the dismissal meeting.
- Determine the compensation that the fictitious company may provide to the separated employee.
- Create a chart that depicts the timeline for the disbursement of the compensation.
- Use Microsoft Word or an equivalent application, such as OpenOffice.
- Predict three ways that this layoff may affect the company.
Formulate strategies for an employee layoff, including heading the dismissal meeting, compensation for separated employees and predicting business effects of the layoff.