In the Matter of South Georgia Health Partners, et al., FTC Docket No. C-4100 (2003)
Decision and order: https://www.ftc.gov/sites/default/files/documents/cases/2003/11/sgeorgiado.pdf
After reviewing the complaint and decision and order for In the Matter of South Georgia Health Partners in the background materials, address the following:
- Explain the arrangement in this case.
- Explain the decision of the FTC.
- What kind of actions could be taken to restructure this arrangement to avoid a determination that it is per se illegal?
- Discuss the alternate FTC analysis that is applied to such cases if they are suspect but not found to be per se illegal.
SLP Assignment Expectations
- Conduct additional research to gather sufficient information to justify/support your analysis.
- Limit your response to a maximum of 2 pages (title and reference page is not included in page number count).
- Support your paper with peer-reviewed articles, with at least 3 references. Use the following link for additional information on how to recognize peer-reviewed journals:
Angelo State University Library. (n.d.). Library guides: How to recognize peer-reviewed (refereed) journals. Retrieved from https://www.angelo.edu/services/library/handouts/peerrev.php
- You may use the following source to assist in formatting your assignment:
Purdue Online Writing Lab. (n.d.). General APA guidelines. Retrieved from https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/
- For additional information on reliability of sources, review the following source:
Georgetown University Library. (n.d.). Evaluating internet resources. Retrieved from https://www.library.georgetown.edu/tutorials/research-guides/evaluating-internet-content
- This assignment will be graded based on the content in the rubric.