To analyze an organizational chart.
- Identify the type of organizational structure.
- From the organizational chart, discusses the various lines of communication and reporting. Identify what you have observed to be the formal and informal reporting lines; who the real leaders in this organization are; and issues of power and control. Describe how social and cultural influences of your community are integrated into the delivery of care in your organization
- Describe how generational differences influence organizational culture.
- Incorporate the organization’s mission, vision and strategic plan; including what the future looks like for the organization.
- Discuss how nursing fits into the organization, both now and into the future.