Continuing with the public policy you selected in the Week 3 assignment, Historical Perspective, you will now describe and expand upon the influence, motives, and impacts of your chosen policy and its parameters. Write a 4–5 page paper in which you:
- Write a one-page summary of the policy, including the purpose, the context of the problem, and any recommendations or suggestions from the policy to address the problem. (Use your summary skills to keep this to one page.)
- Identify all the stakeholders, official and unofficial, along with any interest groups involved with your policy.
- Describe the role and function of each of the stakeholders you identified.
- Of the list of stakeholders you identified, pick two and describe the political influence of each stakeholder, explaining motives, conflicts, interrelationships, and impacts on the policy.
- Include at least six peer-reviewed references from scholarly sources
Use the upload below as a guide for the Policy you will be using to do the assignment.
Absolutely no plagiarism
APA format only to include page numbers, title page, ect.
Use thorough and quality research. Looking for A++
Follow all directions given above