Select a company for which you would like to work and determine the necessary components of an attractive compensation plan.
Note: You may use the same company you selected for your assignments in Weeks 3 and 6.
Write a 5–7-page paper in which you:
- Describe (briefly) your “dream job” with the selected company.
- Create a rewards and compensation package for this position that would attract skilled workers and control costs.
- Create a benefits package for this position that is competitive and advantageous to the company.
- Speculate on how the negotiating and collective bargaining of this position would contribute to the company’s talent management strategy for retaining high performing employees, including your rationale.
Use at least five quality academic resources in this assignment. Consider beginning with your course textbook and scholarly sources that can be found in the Strayer Library.
Note: Wikipedia does not qualify as an academic resource.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Create a compensation package for a position that considers the impact of collective bargaining on organizational goals.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!