Assignment Requirements Please complete all parts in a Microsoft Word document.
- Please complete all parts in a Microsoft Word document.
- The body of your document should be at least 200 words in length.
- Quoting should be less than 10% of the entire paper. Paraphrasing is necessary.
- Students must cite and reference at least one credible source from the PG Library.
- Resources to assist you with meeting APA expectations for written Assignments are found at the APA Central link.
Part Instructions 1 Summarize (5) accreditation standards that relate to utilization from the TJC, NCQA, CARF, CHAP, and the URAC. You will pick one standard from each accreditation organization and give examples that connect the accreditation standards to departmental and organizational survey readiness for accreditation and/or the certification processes.
Submitting Your Work
Submit your work to the Dropbox by completing the steps below:
- Click the link that says “Submit an Assignment.”
- In the “Submit to Basket” menu, select Unit 5: Assignment.
- In the “Comments” field, make sure to add at least the title of your paper.
- Click the “Add Attachments” button.
- Follow the steps listed to attach your Word document.
To view your graded work, come back to the Dropbox or go to the Gradebook after your instructor has evaluated it. Make sure that you save a copy of your submitted Assignment.
Be sure to review the grading rubric for this Assignment in the Course Resources.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!