You have been given the opportunity to present your case to an influential interest group in your community. You will use information gathered in each of the previous assignments to create a compelling presentation with the goal of persuading the interest group that your position on the policy is worthy of being implemented.
Create a 6–8-slide PowerPoint presentation in which you:
- Provide a historical perspective of the policy from the Week 3 assignment, Historical Perspective.
- Describe the official and unofficial actors of the policy from the Week 6 assignment, Analyzing Policy.
- Present both of the positions of the policy from the Week 8 assignment, Position Paper.
- Persuade the audience that the position you have chosen is worthy of the policy being implemented.
- Include at least five peer-reviewed references (no more than five years old)
The assignment must include:
- Title slide with the name of the policy, your name, and date.
- Reference slide with at least five peer-reviewed references
- 6–8 slides (the title slide and reference slide are not included in this number).
- A typed narration of each of your slides in the Notes section of the PowerPoint presentation.
Follow all directions given and stay on subject
Absolutely no plagiarism
Use the uploads below to complete the assignment
APA format and good quality and thorough informatio