You are to integrate authoritative sources in the form of appropriate citation and in accordance with APA writing standards based on the required reading thus far in the course and/or peer-reviewed literature available to you in the University research library. The purpose of the PLAP is to objectively examine your current leadership style, abilities, strengths, and weaknesses. Also, you should take a careful inward and candid look at where you are as a leader and envision the future direction of your leadership career.
- This plan is to be no less than 10 in length, double-spaced, and written in accordance with APA writing standards.
- Moreover, you are required to present a plan that is critically reflective yet scholarly in nature.
Your PLAP should contain seven components listed below:
- Statement of personal purpose and values.
- An assessment of who I am now.
- What I want to achieve
- Leadership vision: Summary of leadership strengths and weaknesses (very specific).
- Development of an action plan – what to achieve and how to achieve it.
- Personal Leadership Action Plan (PLAP) requirements and guidelines
- For your midterm project, you are to submit a Personal Leadership Action Plan.