Chapter 3 outlines what’s trending in Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO). Review the trends below.
Write a 3-4 page paper on a protected characteristic that is protected under EEO laws and regulations.
- Identify and explain the characteristic.
- How can unlawful employment discrimination affect your identified characteristic? Give examples.
- Share the legal protection to prevent bias and discrimination based on your characteristic.
- Research and identify how organizations have or can protect themselves
- Write a 3-4 page double-spaced, 12 font, and APA formatted paper that addresses the questions above.
- Do not use first person. This paper isn’t your opinion. Your paper is guided by your research.
- The 3-4 pages is counted from the introduction through the conclusion. It does not include the title page or reference page.
- Include a title page properly formatted in APA.
- You Do NOT need to include an abstract
- Make sure to include an Introduction to your paper. Your introduction needs to include a strong preview sentence.
- Create headings in the body of the paper (between the Introduction and Conclusion) that are named based on the content in that section of the paper. For example, your headings could be the trends you identified. Please review the APA Heading Format Guidelines (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. (Links to an external site.) in order to develop a good understanding of how to format the headings in your paper.
- Include a Reference page. You must include a minimum of 5 references (textbook and 4 scholarly peer-reviewed journal articles from Welder Library E-Resources).