Module 02: Discussion: Motivation 6666 unread replies.6666 replies.
Module 02: Discussion: Motivation
6666 unread replies.6666 replies.
Discussion Topic: Motivation
Watch Dan Pink video: Drive: the surprising truth that motivates us. (Links to an external site.)
Then review chapter 5 regarding motivation. Understanding motivation is important because compensation, turnover, and other HR concerns are related to it. Chapter 5 also outlines four theories (Need, Two-Factor, Expectancy, and Equity) that concentrate on intrinsic and extrinsic factors.
- After watching Daniel Pink’s video, research motivational factors and align one of the theories that you believe aligns with the video.
Discussion Board Directions:
- You will not be able to view your classmate’s posts until you post.
- Your initial post should be 3-4 paragraphs in length.
- Include one peer reviewed journal article to support your post.
- Your initial post is due by Thursday. This allows you and your classmates time to read and reply.
- For full credit, you are required to respond to a minimum of two classmates. Please begin your reply by addressing the student by name. Your responses must be completed by Sunday at midnight.
- Please refer to the rubric for the grading requirements. You can view the rubric by clicking on the wheel in the upper right corner and selecting “show rubric.”
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!