Review the following lecture:
- Internal Recruitment
The project assignment provides a forum for analyzing and evaluating relevant topics for this week on the basis of the course competencies covered.
You are an HR Director who is beginning the process of hiring a new employee for a newly created job. A job analysis has been completed and the best candidate is someone who already has previous knowledge about a current product line being produced at the organization. The HR Director is looking to promote a current employee within the organization.
- Examine what system of recruitment HR should use, including the internal recruiting method(s) that should be used and why?
- Evaluate the advantages and disadvantages HR recruitment and provide rationale for your final choice(s).
- Analyze legal regulations and Equal Employment Opportunity laws and explain how you will avoid legal issues in your internal recruiting process.
- Evaluate the legal considerations of internal and external recruiting.
To support your work, use your course and text readings and also use the South University Online Library. As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format.
- Name your file as SU_HRM5030_W3_Project_LastName_FirstName.