For this assignment, you will develop a plan for a hypothetical complex coordinated terrorist attack (CCTA) using CBRNE against a target in your community. You identified potential targets in your community for the Unit II assignment. You may use one of those for this assignment, or select a different one.
Compose a paper including the following elements.
· Include some background about your community, and describe the target you have chosen.
· Include demographics and geographic region information for your community.
· Include information about the disaster you have selected as well as the type of CBRNE used in the hypothetical event.
· Include an analysis of the risks associated with the selected disaster within the community.
· Describe some of the CCTA challenges you would face in preparing for and responding to the event. You may certainly use the Planning Considerations: Complex Coordinated Terrorist Attacks document as a guideline for this, but do not copy and paste the descriptions/explanations from that document. Use information from your own community to compete this.
· Apply the six-step planning process from the Planning Considerations: Complex Coordinated Terrorist Attacks document. Again, explain the steps in your own words. Do not paste the lists of bullet points from the document. Use information from your own community to complete this.
· Explain how fusion centers might assist your community in preparing for and dealing with the incident.
· Describe how the concepts of non-proliferation/counter proliferation might play a role in preventing, preparing for, and responding to the incident.
· Incorporate information from at least five scholarly sources in the document.
· Include a properly formatted reference page at the end of the document.
The body of the document (this does not include the title and reference pages) needs to be at least eight full pages in length. An abstract is not required. Should you choose to include one, the abstract will not count toward the eight-page minimum length requirement.
Use section headings to organize the information. You created these for the Unit V assignment. You can add additional section headings to those if needed.
Be sure to summarize, paraphrase, and cite the information. Do not copy directly from the textbook or from any other source. Sites such as Wikipedia, ehow.com, history.com, howstuffworks.com, and other similar sources are not scholarly in nature and may NOT be used for this assignment. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations and entries on the reference page. All references and citations used must incorporate APA Style.