- Consider a high-end hotel chain that is known for its high-quality customer service. They are always in need of enthusiastic, intelligent, and outgoing employees and generally make job offers to applicants that are in high-demand.
Answer the following in 350 to 525 words:
- Do you think it is ethical for the hotel chain to give different new hires for the same job different amounts of pay and benefits?
- Should the hotel chain use a low, competitive, or high job offer? Why?
- Should the company present a maximum job offer or leave room to negotiate? Why?
- What can the hotel chain do to increase the likelihood that the top candidates it recruits will accept its job offers?
Since 2010, we have offered professional writing services to clients all over the world.Over the years, our writers have gained solid experience in all academic disciplines, giving them a competitive edge to provide only first-rate academic papers.