Use a case study to strategic recommendations for a global business.
Choose one of the following cases:
- Case 18: Tata Motors in 2014: Its Multibrand Approach to Competing in the Global Automobile Industry (pages CA 247 – CA 284)
- Case 19: Deere & Company in 2014: Its International Strategy in the Agricultural, Construction, and Forestry Equipment Industry (pages CA 285-CA 294)
- Case 20: Wal-Mart in Africa (pages CA 295- CA 305)
Complete a short Written Case Analysis (2 page, not including a title page and references page)
- Identify the pertinent issues their unique growth and implementation strategies from a global strategy regarding your chosen case.
- Perform an analysis and evaluation highlighting their competitive advantages compared to their competition.
- Propose a short action plan or recommendations based on that competitive advantage.