Menu Development-Part 1
Through your textbooks, discussions in class, guest speakers, and any additional research on your own please prepare a written summary of what you feel should be the priorities in writing a menu. You should answer the following questions:
- What types of items should be on menu?
- How many items?
- What tips will help your layout of the menu?
- How can you use technology to improve your menu?
- What is important about menu descriptions?
- What is important about menu pricing?
Your summary should be a minimum of 750 words and you should ensure you highlight and refer to a minimum of 1 specific reference to each source highlighted above that helped you prepare your summary: textbook, discussions in class, guest speakers, and additional research. I encourage you to research and cite from the above variety of sources, but there is no requirement other than to pull from and cite 1 of them specifically. 1 ciatation is the minimum.
IMPORTANT 750 WORDS AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCCIONS