Review the following lecture:
Managing Employee Benefits
Consider the current trends in managing employee benefits. Trends include the use of benefits to build a sustained competitive advantage, the costs of benefits, communication about benefits, and unique benefits.
Research various companies and create a list on what they offer as a variety of innovative healthcare programs for employees. The desired result is well-educated and healthy employees.
Consider your current or previous organization and its healthcare program.
- Analyze how you would rate the innovative programs implemented in these companies and identify if there is anything these companies could have done better to promote healthcare among employees.
- Explain what kind of innovative programs you think organizations should offer employees.
- Summarize if you were an HR professional, what you would do to promote healthcare in your organization.
- Describe if you think offering home ownership benefits will improve employees’ work satisfaction. If so, why?
To support your work, use your course and text readings and also use the South University Online Library. As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format.
- Create 2- to 3-page, excluding title and references Microsoft Word document.
- Name your file as SU_HRM6999_W4_Project_LastName_FirstName.