Review the following lectures:
- Understanding the Financial Impact of Employee Absence
- Employee Absence, Productivity Loss, and Costs
- Identifying and Measuring Employee Absence
For this project, you will develop a report on employee absenteeism and direct and indirect costs and evaluate attendance tracking software.
- Evaluate the reasons for employee absenteeism.
- Analyze the direct costs and indirect costs associated with absenteeism (provide examples).
- Evaluate an article on productivity loss and absenteeism.
- Evaluate attendance tracking software.
To support your work, use your course and text readings and also use the South University Online Library. As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format.
- Create a 3- to 4-page, excluding title and references Microsoft Word document.
- Name your file as SU_HRM6010_W2_Project_LastName_FirstName.