- Imagine you work in the HR department of an international company (construction company involves in building infrastructures such as roads, highways, bridges, tunnels, and other projects)
- This company is in the process of recruiting two employees
- Headquarter is located in Miami
- The job: a project manager position
- The job may need relocation
- The assignment has two parts
- The first part (5 points):
- You are tasked with conducting a job interview, so design a structured interview.
- Include your job-related and position-related questions that you want to ask in the interview. (at least 15 questions)
- Besides the job-related questions, do a personality test to find which one is best!
- You can use the big five and the other personality traits
- Include your personality test question in your interview (at least 5 questions)
- Thus, your interview should consist of at least 20 questions.
- Preparing the interview questions is the first part of this assignment
- The second part (5 points):
- Imagine you have five candidates as follows:
- A disabled man: needs a special elevator, difficulty with relocation, somehow experienced, holding a Master’s degree
- A Veteran, he was an assistant in some projects, very punctual, knows rules
- A fresh graduate, she is young, energetic, no significant experience
- An experienced lady with three kids, no academic background, not able to work on Sundays (religious reasons)
- A middle-aged man, not good background check (e.g., involving in a robbery) but very experienced and skillful
- Which two candidates will you pick and why? Explain your reasons.
Since 2010, we have offered professional writing services to clients all over the world.Over the years, our writers have gained solid experience in all academic disciplines, giving them a competitive edge to provide only first-rate academic papers.