- From the Best Practices in Talent Management textbook, select either the Porter Novelli (Chapter 12) or Southern Company (Chapter 13) case study for this assignment.
Write a 5–7 page paper in which you:
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the roles that the strategic leaders played in the formation of the performance management strategy.
- Develop five-point criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of the talent management strategy and how the data could be collected.
- Critique the components of your talent management strategy and suggest alternative ways to achieve effective results.
- Outline the functional expertise component of this strategy and how it optimizes the company’s ability to identify highly qualified individuals.
- Use at least five quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not quality as academic resources.
- This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Propose alternative talent management strategies, including strategies for developing functional expertise.
Since 2010, we have offered professional writing services to clients all over the world.Over the years, our writers have gained solid experience in all academic disciplines, giving them a competitive edge to provide only first-rate academic papers.