Please note your PowerPoint presentation needs to have two separate parts.
- First, you will examine the Federal Sentencing Guidelines for Organizations (FSGO), the Sarbanes – Oxley Act (SOX), the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), and the Foreign Corruptions Practices Act (FCPA). In your presentation
- Explain the events that led to each of these regulatory measures.
- Describe the impact these laws have had on business ethics.
- Illustrate your understanding by including examples in your presentation to support your points.
- For the second part of the assignment, use the University of Arizona Global Campus Library to choose an article that describes how one of the laws: FSGO, SOX, CFPB, or FCPA affected an organization. Be sure to choose an article that describes how the chosen law has a positive or negative effect on the organization.
- Summarize the article
- Describe the effects on the organization.
Must be 15 to 20 slides in length (not including the title slide and references slide) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the University of Arizona Global Campus Writing Center.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of presentation
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least four scholarly sources in addition to the course text.