Deliverable 5 – Proposed HR Initiatives Presentation
Assess the impact of Human Resources practices on the success of the organization and its human capital.
Student Success Criteria
View the grading rubric for this deliverable by selecting the “This item is graded with a rubric” link, which is located in the Details & Information pane.
The CEO of a technology-services B2B company has just announced a momentous change in its strategic direction. He wants to begin offering full turn-key technology facilities to customers instead of just offering additional technology solutions to customers’ existing facilities. This change will require many new employees with different knowledge, skills, and abilities than the current workforce. It will also require dramatically different approaches to marketing and sales. The HR Director asks you to help develop a proposal for a strategic HR plan to deal with the change and present it to the top leadership.
The plan will support the change by proposing HR initiatives related to:
- Talent acquisition (new employees)
- Talent development (current employees)
Create a presentation, with speaker’s notes, that:
- Describes at least one proposed initiative for each: talent acquisition and talent development.
- Identifies metrics to be used to measure the success of initiatives.
- Describes a realistic and effective data collection plan for the metrics you selected.
- Identifies potential ethical issues and/or risks related to the proposed data collection plan.
- Provides a risk mitigation plan as needed.
- Details how each initiative would impact the business objectives of the organization.
- Provides attribution for credible sources used in the presentation.