The Role of Technology in eRecruitment and eSelection
For this assignment, you should focus on the reading material for week 2.
TOPIC: As you are aware, two of the human resources areas affected the most by technology is eRecruitment and eSelection. In this paper, you will address the following:
- Describe the factors and key elements found in an eRecruitment/eSelection program.
- What are the positives and negatives of eRecruitment and eSelection, making sure you cite some examples.
- What is important to understand about the eRecruitment and eSelection process for both the human resources manager and the hiring supervisor.
- What are some of the considerations that would be important when making decisions about eRecruiting and eSelection programs and systems.
- Identify, discuss, and compare three (3) tools, to include specific providers.
The following will help guide you through the mechanics of the paper:
- Utilize the APA Style for preparing your paper. An APA sample paper is attached which will also serve as a mini-guide.
- The “body” of the paper will be no less than 3 pages and no more than 5 pages in length.
- Your title page, abstract, references, and any attachments are not included in the page count.
- Your introduction will provide an opportunity to capture the reader’s attention with a “hook.” It also indicates what the paper will be about and how you will approach the topic.
- Your conclusion will summarize the main idea, ties the main points together neatly for the reader, and ends with a sense of finality. Avoid introducing new ideas in the conclusion.
- I encourage you use, at a minimum, the word processing software’s grammar and spell check, making the necessary corrections before submitting as punctuation, essay format (thesis, supporting paragraphs with transition and topic sentences, and summary) grammar, and documentation count toward your grade.