Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP) Development
Your previous contributions addressing a variety of important topics outlined in all previous assignments for this course are deemed essential in supporting the business’ overall organizational structure and competitive advantage strategy.
It is now time to consider developing your own HR department team to ensure they have the requisite skills and competencies necessary to perform at high levels over time. Effective and motivated HR business partners (HRBP) will be the key to translating HR and business strategy into action. The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) Body of Competency and Knowledge (BoCK) can be an invaluable resource to help develop and certify HR professionals.
You must now explain to the management team the components of this model and how it can be leveraged to achieve operational success for the HR department. A one-hour meeting has been scheduled, and the CEO will be in attendance.
Create a 20-slide minimum PowerPoint presentation in which you do the following:
- Include cover, presentation agenda, conclusion, and reference list slides, all of which may count toward total slide count.
- Provide a slide with an overview on the importance of having a highly-developed staff of HR business partners. Be clear with your position. Example: The Evolution of the HR Business Partner Role.
- Provide 1–4 slides introducing the SHRM BoCK model and its components. Be sure to highlight each of the areas of the model.Note:It is highly recommended to insert an image of the actual SHRM BoCK model into the presentation.
- Include in the remaining slides the following required presentation information:
- Use one of the PowerPoint Template that attach to this assignment.
- The previous assignment are attach as a attachment to this assignment
- Provide a minimum of three to four bullet points (more if needed) of information or discussion describing the specifics on the SHRM BoCK’s “Behavioral Competencies.”
- Provide a minimum of three to four bullet points (more if needed) of information or discussion describing the specifics on the SHRM BoCK’s “HR Expertise: Domains 1 & 2.”
- Provide a minimum of three to four bullet points (more if needed) of information or discussion describing the specifics on the SHRM BoCK’s “HR Expertise: Domain 3”.
- Provide a minimum of three to four bullet points (more if needed) of information or discussion describing specifics on certifying your HRBPs.
NOTE: Because of the requirements for the bullet points to have 3-4 full sentences, students are not required to use presentation notes.
5. Use at least four quality academic resources in this assignment. Note:You may only use the resources listed in the Course Guide and those that are specifically provided by the professor.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Select any one of three professional PowerPoint templates provided by the professor (required).
- Have headings for each section with all bulleted information aligned properly and using the same font and size. Use either Arial, Times New Roman, or Calibri as text type. Use 24-28 font size for main headings, 18-20 size for sub-headings, and 16-18 for all other information.
- Images may be used but must be professional and relevant to the topic.
- The source or sources of all images must be credited with both citation and reference. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include citations and references for all information received from other sources.
- All bullet point information must be descriptive and have a minimum of 3–4 full sentences. Note: It is OK to decide what your input will be.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Convince stakeholders of the value of using the SHRM BoCK model to develop effective and motivated HR business partners.