MBA Business Plan component
One of the most important elements in a business plan is the market analysis. A market analysis is a qualitative and quantitative assessment of a market. It includes data collection and estimation in reference to the market size and value, characteristics of the intended customer base, in-depth evaluation of the competition, barriers to entry, and the regulatory environment. An accurate and detailed market analysis allows entrepreneurs to determine whether the market is sufficiently large to build a sustainable, profitable business. In this assignment, you will complete a market analysis for your proposed organization and create a report that can be included within a business plan.
Write a 525-word report that includes the following sections:
- Section 1: Business overview, mission, and vision
- Section 2: A Market analysis that includes the following components:
- Market overview/needs analysis
- Target market
- Competitive analysis
- Value proposition
- Section 3: Recommendation
- Use the Market Analysis Research document for details on what to include in each section.
Cite references to support your assignment.
Format your citations according to APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.