Factually and succinctly describe the case.
▪ Apply one of the theories of reflective learning from our course to the case.
▪ Imagine yourself in the character’s position.
- What would you do?
- What are the social (or contextual) influences on how the character thinks about his situation?
- Are they all equally relevant?
Your Case Study shall be between 3 to 5 pages (excluding cover page and reference page) and shall have the following sections:
Title page (Not included in Page Count)
Reference page (Not included in Page Count)
Formatting should include: 1″ margins, double spaced, 11 to 12 point font
◦ Cite the reflective learning theory used in the case study
◦ Use in text citations for quotes or material not your own
◦ Choice of citation style
◦ URLs alone are not acceptabl