Research the company on its own website, the public filings on the Securities and Exchange Commission’s Filings & Forms page and any other sources you can find. The annual report will often provide insights that can help address some of these questions.
You will do a 15-minute presentation to the Board of Directors of the corporation. Use the Capstone Template [PPTX] to ensure that your assignment meets the requirements.
8–12 slide PowerPoint presentation with speaker notes based
- Develop an executive-level PowerPoint presentation with 8–12 slides with speaker notes and appropriate graphics.
- Create a SWOT analysis for the company to determine its major strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
- Based on the SWOT analysis, outline a strategy for the company to capitalize on its strengths and opportunities, and minimize its weaknesses and threats.
- Discuss the various levels and types of strategies the firm may use to maximize its competitiveness and profitability.
- Outline a communications plan the company could use to make the strategies you recommend above known to all stakeholders.
- Assess efforts by this corporation to be a responsible (ethical) corporate citizen and determine the impact these efforts (or lack thereof) have on the company’s bottom line. Provide specific examples to support your response.
- . Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
- References must be submitted on a Works Cited page using SWS format.