https://experttermpapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/logo.png 0 0 Jonny Kiarie https://experttermpapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/logo.png Jonny Kiarie2021-09-20 13:01:582021-09-20 13:01:58Download the file Sample Data.
Download the file Sample Data.
- Download the file Sample Data.
- Prepare a chart similar to the one in the downloaded file to indicate whether the correlation between variables A and B were found to be positive, negative, or minimal.
- Provide explanation and justification for your decisions.
In your own words, explain what it means if the correlation of 2 variables is positive, negative, or minimal (close to 0), and give an example of each.
- What do you deduce from the correlations? Explain if you believe these to be short or long-term objectives and outcomes.
- What are the implications for Big D Incorporated regarding its client in the outdoor sporting goods?
- What are the implications for the penetration into the indoor sporting goods market?
- Also, how can you use the correlation tools to identify the variables in the research toward the expansion into the indoor sporting goods market?
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!