Please try to post by Sunday sometime so I have time to go over it before I post it. Its due Monday morning at 9am EST. Thank you!!!
Case Study 3: Zappos: Delivering Customer Satisfaction
Due Week 9 and worth 200 points
Read the “Zappos: Delivering Customer Satisfaction” case, located on page 475 of the textbook.
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
- Analyze the manner in which Zappos’ leadership has fostered a culture of ethicalness in the company. Suggest two (2) actions that other companies can take in order to mimic this culture.
- Determine the major impacts that Zappos’ leadership and ethical practices philosophy have had on its stakeholders.
- Examine three (3) of the ethical challenges that Zappos faces. Recommend three (3) actions that Zappos’ leadership should take in order to address these ethical challenges.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the core values in relation to developing a culture of ethicalness. Determine the manner in which the core values support the stakeholder’s perspective.
- Analyze the major ethical challenges that Zappos has faced. Determine whether or not you would have resolved these challenges differently than Zappos’ management. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other similar Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Examine ethical issues and dilemmas in business.
- Analyze scenarios to determine the ethical character of decisions made and the related impact on the organization.
- Examine the significant issues of an ethical controversy in business to moral philosophy and values.
- Write clearly and concisely about issues in ethics and advocacy for HR professionals using correct grammar and mechanics.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in business ethics and advocacy for HR professionals.