1. Analyze how the critical success factors (CSFs) apply to the facts of the case study. Provide examples to support your analysis.
2. Determine the project benefits, organizational readiness, and risk culture of the company in the case study. Provide justification for your response.
3. Develop at least three project risk recommendations based on your analysis.
4. Identify the initial categories of risk (RBS Level 1 and 2) that you see as being present in the case study using the Example Risk Checklist (Figure A-2, in Practical Project Risk Management).
5. Use at least three quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Assess the critical success factors (CSFs), project benefits, organizational readiness, and risk culture of a company to inform the development of project risk recommendations.