Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Health Care Policy
Read and add in references (Mandatory)
Please refer to the resources identified below for details regarding UK Health System.
– US and UK Health System Comparison- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4Y0TKiwNgo
– Peterson-Kaiser Health System Tracker- https://www.healthsystemtracker.org/chart-collection/quality-u-s-healthcare-system-compare-countries/#item-post-op-clots-better-u-s-comparable-countries
1. Reflect on 2 key differences between the UK and US Health systems (1 paragraph)
2. Describe 2 key opportunities related to advocacy and political interventions that can be done by advanced practice nurses to improve our current health system (2 paragraphs)
Part 2: Nursing Research
1. What type of research topic would be of interest to you? (Quantitative)
2. Elaborate on factors that motivated you and what are you seeking? (Diabetes)
Part 3: Nursing Research
Please, check AACN Essentials I, II, IV, V, VI, and VIII (Check File 1 and include it in references)
1. Describe how these essentials may apply to you.
Part 4: Nursing Research
Topic: AACN Essentials (Check File 1 and include it in references)
1. Abstract (1/2 page)
2. Introduction (1/2 page)
3. Briefly explain each essential reflecting on each essential affects the clinical practice and the interpretation of each essential. (1 page and 1/2)
4. Conclusion (1/2 page)
Part 5: Nursing Theory
1. What were the early conceptualizations of nursing theory?
2. What are nurse-patient theories?